April 22, 2015 Leave a comment
Don’t forget to dial in today at 1 pm Eastern for the USCIS EB-5 stakeholder teleconference.
Here are other good conferences and webinars to keep in mind, if you’re seeking quality (and often free) EB-5 information and networking opportunities.
- Council of Development Finance Agencies (CDFA) Intro to EB-5 Finance WebCourse (April 28-29) [$600-$750]
- Impact DataSource What you need to know about TEAS in 2015 Webinar (May 5, 2015) [Free]
- EB-5 Roundtable with Angelo Paparelli Teleconference Series (on-going) [Free]
- EB-5 Diligence Webinar Series (on-going) [Free]
- IIUSA Webinar Series (on-going) [$100]
- Wolfsdorf Immigration Law Group Webinar Series (on-going) [Free]
- NES Financial 2015 EB-5 Innovation Summit Seminar Series, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York [Free]
- EB-5 Investors Magazine 2015 California EB-5 Conference, Los Angeles (August 2, 2015) [$800-$900]
- IIUSA 2015 EB-5 Market Exchange, Dallas (October 21-23, 2015) [$500-$750]
Please email to alert me of good EB-5 webinars that I’ve missed in this list.